Report + Support

We want Queen Mary to be the most inclusive university of its kind, anywhere. If you or someone else have experienced bullying and harassment, hate incidents or gender-based violence, you can report it to Queen Mary. All staff, students and visitors to our campus can access support information about specialist external services  or make a report to the university to discuss options for support and possible action.

If you require emergency help, please call emergency services on 999. You can also report non-emergency crimes on 101.



There are two ways you can tell us what happened